Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Week 8 Integrated Lesson Plan - Introduction to the Periodic Table

Week 8:  Integrated Lesson Plan - Introduction to the Periodic Table

May 21, 2014

I finally figured out how to embed documents within my Blog, so here is a redo of my last post:

This is the lesson plan that I created:



This is the PowerPoint that I created for lesson plan:



This is the Crossword Puzzle that I created for lesson plan:



This is the Rubric for the assessment that I created for lesson plan:



This is a link to the Sample Student Outcome that I created for lesson plan.

I must say that I learned a great deal while creating this lesson plan.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patty,

    Great job on your lesson. This is something I would love to see my students have a chance to complete. I really enjoyed the video you used as your student artifact. What did you use to embed the document? Is there any way to get a full screen view? Great work!

    ReplyDelete